Dover, NJ (January 10, 2020) – Saint Clare’s Health says “It’s a Girl!” Amelia Rae was Saint Clare’s Health first baby of the new year born at 3:49 am on January 1, 2020, to Dijiana Kociski and Johnnie Garcia. Congratulations to the family and welcome to the world, Amelia.
Photo: Johnnie, Dijiana and Amelia (left to right) pose for the camera as they leave the hospital, all doing well.
About Saint Clare’s Health
Saint Clare’s Health is a CMS 5 Star Rated and an award-winning provider of safe, high quality, compassionate care, serving the communities of Morris and Sussex counties. Its network of hospitals and healthcare facilities include Denville Hospital, Dover Hospital, Behavioral Health Centers in Boonton, Denville, and Parsippany, and an Imaging Center in Parsippany, among other satellite locations. To learn more visit SainClares.com and Like Us on Facebook.
CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) 5 Star Rating is based on 100 rigorously tested quality measures at more than 4,000 Medicare-certified hospitals as well as Veteran Health Administration and military health system hospitals.
Saint Clare’s Health is Joint Commission accredited and both Saint Clare’s Denville Hospital and Saint Clare’s Dover Hospital have been recognized by the following third-party organizations:
- Leapfrog A Rating for Patient Safety
- One of Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention
- American Heart Association recognitions for:
- Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
- Target Stroke Honor Roll Elite Award
- Mission: Lifeline® STEMI Receiving Center – Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award 2018
- Three Year Accreditation Award with Commendation by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- Accreditations by the American College of Radiology in Radiation Oncology and Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
Saint Clare’s Denville Hospital’s Echocardiology Laboratory at has been recognized by the Intersocietal Commission for Accreditation of Echocardiology Laboratories and the Intersocietal Commission for Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories. It is also a recipient of the International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners Care Award.
Saint Clare’s Dover Hospital has received the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQUP) Comprehensive Center Designation Joint Commission Accredited.
Visit our website at www.SaintClares.com.